Monday, October 13, 2008

A Prairie Home Companion for October 11, 2008 from American Public Media

A Prairie Home Companion for October 11, 2008 from American Public Media

Due to J.'s lack of enthusiasm for Garrison Keillor, I don't usually listen to Prairie Home Companion anymore. However, I was leaving work on Sunday, driving the short distance to the farmer's market when I heard the News from Lake Wobegon. I ended up having to run around the market in a mad dash for produce, only getting to the market ten minutes before closing.

Garrison had me laughing so hard with his description of the Arboreal Devotees Association and the numerous dangers of autumnal leaf compulsion (and the people who experience it) that I nearly had to pull over the car at one point.

You can listen below:


No comments: